Need help choosing the correct battery? Watch this video below.
*** Note: Race versions are not equipped with a battery management system ***
The Pulse IPT is the worlds best lightweight lithium motorcycle battery. With the emergency start capability of the IPT Reset, you will never get stranded by a dead battery again.
IPT Reset is basically a “last chance start” or “emergency start” button on the top of the battery. The short version is this: if you manage to drain the battery somehow- leaving the key on for a week; LED lights used at a bike night draining the battery, whatever it is- at some point the IPT will cut off the power, stopping the battery from being drained to the point of damage.
Well, we have adjusted that cutoff point to leave just enough power in reserve so that you can press the “IPT Reset” button, and you will have enough power to start your bike. How cool is that?
Here is what this means: You won’t be stranded somewhere. You won’t need a jump start. You won’t need to wait while you charge your battery in the garage.
You just press the button and go.
All Pulse IPT batteries all have the following features:
* IPT Battery Management System (BMS) – Every Pulse IPT battery comes with an integrated BMS which controls the function and behavior of the battery. This means better performance, longer life, and emergency start capability.
* IPT Reset – Intelligent Pulse Technology does two things:
1. Leave the key in the “on” position for a few months? Press the IPT Reset button, and you will be able to start your bike. You will need to recharge your battery by either riding the bike, or putting it on a charger- but there will be enough power to start your bike once.
2. It will prevent the battery from being drained, and damaged beyond repair. Lithium batteries can be damaged beyond repair if they are drained below 12 volts. The IPT will prevent this from happening.
* Universal Charger Capability – Most commercially available battery chargers work with the Pulse IPT batteries.
*Advanced Case Design– Lighter and stronger than our previous case, it rejects heat, vibration, gas and oil.
*Advanced Cell Design– We designed the Pulse IPT cells to cope with the demands of motorsports. Every component of our cells were designed and optimized for motorsports, based on a decade of experience building engine start batteries. These are only available from Full Spectrum Power.
* V Direct Multi Terminal – Our solid copper terminals have 4 threaded mount holes. Attach your accessory wires without having to use long screws on one small terminal.
* V Sleeve Silicon Terminal Covers – Color coded for polarity, our silicon terminal covers protect against short circuits.
Every Pulse IPT battery comes with our Intelligent Pulse Technology, and the IPT Reset feature. Years in development, every feature of the Pulse IPT series of battery was conceived, designed, and created with one goal in mind: to be the most user friendly, reliable, long lasting, best performing battery ever built.
|Dimensions (metric)||113 x 70 x 93mm|
|Dimensions (standard)||4.4 x 2.8 x 3.7in|
|Make||CC||Model||Year(s)||OEM Battery Model|
|Aprilia||50||Mojito||2004 – 2005||YB4L-B|
|Aprilia||50||Rally||2004 – 2005||YB4L-B|
|Aprilia||250||RS250||2000 – 2004||YB4L-B|
|Aprilia||50||RS50||2000 – 2005||YB4L-B|
|Aprilia||50||Scarabeo 50||2000 – 2003||YB4L-B|
|Aprilia||50||SR50||2000 – 2001||YB4L-B|
|Benelli||50||Devil 50 (c/avv.)||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Benelli||50||KBX 50 Race||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Benelli||50||Scooty LX/DLX||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Derbi||All Models||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Gilera||50||Bullit, Easy Moving, Runner||1997||YB4L-B|
|Gilera||50||Eaglet||1995 – 1997||YB4L-B|
|Gilera||50||GSA E-Starter||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Gilera||50||Sioux E-Starter||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Gilera||50||Stalker, Storm, Top Rally||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Honda||50||NU50M Urban Express Deluxe||1982 – 1983||YB4L-B|
|Honda||50||NX50M Express SR||1981 – 1982||YB4L-B|
|Piaggio||NRG 50||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Piaggio||Quartz, Sactto, Sfera 50, Sfera 80, Skipper 125/150||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Piaggio||Zip – Zip (Fast Rider)||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Puch||Lido SL50, Lido Vario||All Years||YB4L-B|
|Suzuki||200||SP200||1986 – 1988||YB4L-B|
|Make||CC||Model||Year(s)||OEM Battery Model|
|Honda||50||NB50M Aero||1983 – 1984||YB4L-B|
|Honda||50||NQ50 Spree||1984 – 1985||YB4L-B|
|Piaggio-Gilera||50||SP50||2010 – 2013||YB4L-B|
|Yamaha||50||CE50 Riva Jog||1986 – 1987||YB4L-B|
|Yamaha||50||CG50 Riva||1988 – 1991||YB4L-B|
|Yamaha||50||CW50 Zuma||1989 – 1990||YB4L-B|
|Yamaha||50||CW50 Zuma II||1997 – 2001||YB4L-B|
|Yamaha||50||SH50 Riva Razz||1987 – 2001||YB4L-B|