- Enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds and tread patterns allows the Q5S to provide lighter and nimbler handling and improved dry and wet grip to make it even more user-friendly all while maintaining class-leading durability.
- Multi-Tread™ technology utilizes a long-wearing compound in the center of the rear tread flanked by lateral-grip compounds, giving riders outstanding mileage without sacrificing handling or grip.
- Updated front and rear compounds offer improved grip and warm-up times.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- Optimized tread pattern design aids in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.